Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I want my hand back . !


I want my hand back . So i can play my lovely piano . i miss it . Hand o Hand . I wanna sing this song to u . Hope u can recover back o ^-^

Where'd you go ? I miss you so , Seems like it's been forever .
That you've been gone .
'He said some days i feel like shit , some days i wanna quit , and just being normal for a bit ,'' i don't understand why you have to always me gone , i get along but the trips always feel so long , And , i find myself trying to stay by the phone , cause your voice always help me to not feel so alone , But i feel like an idiot . working my day around the call , But when i pick up i don't have much to say so , i want you to know , it's a little fucked up , that i'm stuck here waiting , at times debating ; telling you that i have it with you and your career , Me and the rest of body parts , singing Where'd you go ? I MISS YOU SO .

Where'd you go by Fort Minor .

From Dougie ,
To , My lovely hand .

No comments:

Post a Comment