Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My experience

Its a darn darn darn bad day .
Do i know him ?
He asked me for RM 200 .
What the heck did i do wrong ?
I admit i kicked your blady car with my leg because i thought that you are going to BANG me with that car . I'm sorry .
But then , why do u blackmail me ? i dint even scratch your car . i hit front . and u blame back .
is that blackmailing ?
i even have 3 witnesses with me just now that i dint scratch your car even an inch .
been friends for so long since primary .
How could you do this to me .
FUCK .

Another bad thing is ,
I lost my wallet .
and i am sure that my wallet is been steal by some stranger .
putting your wallet in your beg is very insecure .
who so stupid do that ?
I did .
when i am in the bus , i noticed that my beg has been opened half .
and guess what , i lost my wallet :]
A bad day for me .

..

No comments:

Post a Comment